Bank Document Management
It's Time for a Paperless Advantage
Looking for a bank document management platform to streamline operations and improve efficiencies? If your bank has considered going to a “paperless” system, you may already understand the difference between simple electronic document repositories and loan portfolio software. The difference is in the ability to actively manage loans, exceptions, and other bank files. Bank document management software systems are known for their ability to track missing, expired, or out of compliance documents. In addition, such systems are typically used by banks to coordinate the various aspects of loan document management, such as the loan perfection process, technical exceptions, internal auditing, and bank regulatory compliance.
Use Our Software
Banks count on AccuSystems to electronically manage loan, deposit, trust, and operational documents. AccuAccount is a single source of truth for all of your commercial loans, deposits, trusts, and customer documentation. Our software integrates with your core system, providing an integrated way to store, find, view, and share your most important documents.
Why Choose AccuAccount?
- Eliminates need for multiple exception tracking & tickler systems.
- Reduces a bank’s susceptibility to information loss or theft.
- Streamlines bank productivity through instant search functions, thus improving the overall profitability of the bank.
- Features a seamless, integrated combination of document management and document imaging software.
- Improves control of all bank documents, by providing a “digital backup” of all files.
- Enhances internal processes through integrated workflows.
- Delivers transparency, accountability, and control to management and your board of directors.
See Our Software in Action
Register for the next AccuAccount Live, our interactive (and free!) software demo webinar. Learn how AccuAccount integrates to 30+ core systems and loan origination systems, streamlines imaging, and automates exception tracking and audit preparation for 15,000+ bankers.