On-premises (Work from home as necessary or approved)
Implementations and Special Projects
Director of Client Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the successful delivery and implementation of the AccuSystems products purchased, beginning with the turnover from the sales team through the final transition to customer support. Also responsible for project management on special projects. Duties include creating a project plan, outlining feasible timelines, acting as the liaison between customers and company resources, and ensuring the project remains on track.
- Developing project plans based on products purchased and circumstances specific to the bank
- Managing projects throughout life cycle
- Structuring software components to meet the needs of customers. Components include document structures, core data specifications, data definitions and mapping, and exception tracking.
- Coordinating activities throughout the implementation process by identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedules to ensure timely completion.
- Serving as company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Communicating with the Implementation Manager and various team members, which include weekly progress meetings.
- Maintaining detailed records of contact with customers, project timelines, training activities, project progress, and program effectiveness.
- Documenting and working to resolve all issues associated with assigned projects.
- Performing related duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
This section describes the required knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the daily tasks and job duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to lead meetings with bank teams and third-party vendors
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Prior banking knowledge preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required