Last Update: December 29, 2020
Accusystems, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.accusystem.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service – Service is the https://www.accusystem.com website operated by Accusystems, LLC
- Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies – Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Accusystems, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Accusystems, LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Accusystems, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Accusystems, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- HubSpot – HubSpot is a CRM that uses browser cookies to track visitors and help us understand user activity on our website. To learn more about HubSpot visitor tracking, visit: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-does-hubspot-track-visitors
- Hotjar – Hotjar is a behavior analytics and user feedback service that helps us understand the behavior of our website users and get their feedback through tools such as heat maps, session recordings, and surveys. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Hotjar by clicking the “Disable Hotjar” button on this page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out. For more information on the privacy practices of Hotjar, please visit this page: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/sections/115003180467-Privacy-Security-and-Operations
- Google Ads – Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Bing Ads – Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Corporation. You can opt-out of personalized ads by visiting the Bing Ads personalized page: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads. For more information about Bing Ads remarketing tools, visit: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/audience-targeting/remarketing. For more information on the privacy practices of Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement web page: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/privacystatement
- Facebook Ads – Facebook Custom Audiences is a service provided by Facebook, Inc. To learn more about opting out of Custom Audiences, learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/customaudience. For more information about Facebook advertising and Custom Audiences visit the Custom Audiences page: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-reach-existing-customers.
- LinkedIn Ads – LinkedIn Website Retargeting is a service provided by LinkedIn Corporation. To learn more about opting out of Website Retargeting, learn more here: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out. For more information about LinkedIn advertising and Website Retargeting visit the Website Retargeting page: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/ad-targeting/website-retargeting
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.accusystem.com/contact-us/